2 All our website and information, provided in this website, are protected by U.K copyright laws and it is meant for non-commercial use. By using our website, an individual is agreeing not to change, reproduce, store, and distribute the contents provided on this website. Advanced Harley Hair Clinic reserves the right to make changes to the services and products listed on the website along with restricting your use of this website at any time without any given notice.
3. All the beneficiaries have to agree that one won’t claim our clinic, surgeons, officers, directors, shareholders and employees to be responsible for anything caused because of their access or use of this website or the services and information provided in this website and other sites to which Advanced Harley Hair Clinic is closely associated with. No matter what the circumstance is we won’t be liable to anyone for any decision taken or any action made on the basis of wrong information.
4. Advanced Harley Hair Clinic may include links to other websites at its discretion. These websites are not controlled by us and we use these links only as mean of reference points. Advanced Harley Hair Clinic is not bound to endorse any individual organization or operate any websites.
6. In every possible manner Advanced Harley hair Clinic has takes all the responsibilities to make secure this website. However, we don’t claim anything regarding the security of this website. A visitor must understand that electronic communications might be accessed by unauthorized parties when communicated across the internet or other electronic means such as telephone or network communication facilities. Apart from that, Advanced Harley Hair Clinic is also not responsible for any electronic communication or any kind of loss of data which might be altered, lost, stored or intercepted without the authorization during the transmission of any data.
8. All the information are provided on the website including all electronic text and images are matters of copyright and that is why all the users are advised against any type of defeat or infringement of these trademarks or copyrights. Any such attempts are considered to be offensive and it will be subjected to multiple civil and criminal penalties which are laid down by the law.
9. Treaty provisions and internal laws protect and control the website.